I just looked at my roommate Charlotte and said “Oh, crap it’s Friday” as I quickly opened up a new tab to compose this post. *just girly things :)*
- BOYS ARE SO STUPID. Not because they tend to treat girls badly or because they’re confusing (I mean, they do this too), but because they are just plain stupid. I want to be your friend! Multiple boys in my life/my friends lives have taken the wrong social hints and assumed that the way we interact with them means that we want more than that…PLEASE CAN WE ALL BE BFFS???
- Naps=da bomb dot com. I took a two hour nap today and it was the most fantastic thing I have done all week. I could have been preemptively productive, but sleeping was also super great.
- College is fantastic because classes can be cancelled basically on an instructor’s whim. I absolutely love it when I get an email saying that I don’t have to show up to class. I just wish it happened more………
- I am the ugliest crier I know. Also one of the most emotional people I know. These things are not a good combination at all. Especially when I am in large room with lots of people who aren’t trying to judge me but….they are. They are totally judging me and laughing and it’s fine. But also a little embarrassing.
- Arkansas doesn’t know how to do tex-mex too well. I don’t even really enjoy Mexican food, but what I do eat is ALWAYS better when I’m in Texas. There’s a restaurant in Fayetteville that everyone raves about, but tbh it’s pretty subpar when I compare it to what I’m used to. Sorry Viejo lovers.