So one of my favorite authors of all time, Sarah Dessen, used to do a series on her blog called the Friday Five. These were some of my very favorite things. Each post went up on a Friday, and was basically a list of five thoughts she had that day. I have decided, without Abby’s permission, that I will be posting a weekly Friday Five because I want to.
- I got the paper I have been working on all week turned in. It may have taken over my entire life since I got back from spring break, but now it is over and I am so so relieved. I can finally be social again!!!
- Along the same lines, I definitely killed that English test I took this morning that I did not study as much as I should have for. I honestly don’t think that I have left a test that included a quickly written essay feeling so good about it before. That being said, we won’t actually know anything until it’s passed back with the grade on it…
- Being the biggest flake in the world is not okay. I am though. I have become the biggest flake in the world. I don’t know how to stop. Is the first step to actually make actual plans instead of tentative plans? Is it to carry my planner around with me everywhere I go? The world may never know.
- Fayetteville needs to make it’s mind up on what kind of weather it needs. I’ve limited myself to the clothes I’m supposed to wear for the next thirty days but Arkansas decided it wanted to be cold today and that is not not not okay.
- Freckles are the cutest things in the entire world. I love my freckles. I love other people’s freckles. Orion Carloto put freckles on her face today and they are so cute Freckles are SO DARN CUTE!!!