- As I lay here at midnight procrastinating going to sleep, I decided to start back up with watching Friends (I finished The West Wing a couple days ago and am completely lost). This show has begun to always remind me of Abby’s favorite story to tell when she wants to demonstrate exactly how in touch I am with my emotions (& how active my tear ducts tend to be). We were watching the episode where Chandler proposes to Monica on a random day in her dorm room while we were killing time (note: we hadn’t watched the episode before it) and it made me cry. I would have forgotten about that incident if it wasn’t for her constantly recounting that story in great depth at least once a month.
- My brother, who is in 8th grade, is growing his hair out into a luscious flow. He discovered shampoo in the last month, and now he’s decided to start wearing headbands. It would be fantastic, but his hairline is what some would call receding. We’ll see how this hair project turns out.
- My family’s wifi sucks. It is possibly the slowest connection that I have ever tried to use in my life, and refuses to load anything. It super sucks if we attempt to watch Netflix from our tv. I don’t have the worst trouble trying to stream on youtube or Netflix on my laptop, but the tv just requires so much work. And Spotify hates the wifi. The connection is so slow that the song will stop loading or will take quite some time to start playing. Plus it can take me 30 minutes to watch all of my snapchat stories, which makes me really sad. IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER.
- I will never be able to express how much I love Twitter. Hands down the best social media outlet there is. I love the new poll feature. I love being able to put 4 photos in one tweet. I love the way you can casually interact with people you’ve never met. It’s fantastic.
- Just an update on Abby’s life because she’s been MIA recently. We reunited long enough for me to spend the night (we stayed up until 3 AM) and eat brunch at a fantastic place in Fort Worth called Brewed. She took a trip to Fayetteville at the beginning of this week to interview for a job at Savoy Tea (which she found out today she got!!) and she spent the night at Kat’s. She went back to Fay today so she could move in and attend the drumline camp. All of my friends are reuniting and I am stuck in little ole New Boston, Texas with no human interaction other than my family. (I’m dying help me)