- WOO. It has been a long couple of weeks. At this moment, I have a French class and a band rehearsal in between me and being done with the first week of classes. My classes this year are going to be HARD, y’all. I don’t know what I was thinking when I made my schedule start at 8 AM on T-TH and not finish until 5:45. Oh, and basically only taking English/History classes??? I am going to die – but also have a lot of fun and learn important things and read a whole bunch.
- I’m all moved in!!!! It took me a little while to figure out where I wanted to hang all of my art and pictures, but I got them all up. I love living in Gibson, to be honest. The room is so much bigger than the one in Hotz and THERE IS A SINK. IN MY ROOM. I will not have to leave to make coffee all year. This is either very good or very bad for my health.
- The RMB was hashtag blessed with amazing weather during Early Week. Just enjoy this magical picture of the sunset on Tuesday, 8/16. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue I have never seen before, and I don’t think I’ll ever see again. GOD IS GOOD Y’ALL.
- My room looks out on the entrance to Brough (the University of Arkansas’s main dining hall) and Starbucks, so I will never have to enter with long line AGAIN. Or at least for this year. I am going to get the best spotted pics of my friends if I open my blinds. I’m pumped.
- I BEAT TEEN PREGNANCY. I turned 20 (THAT’S TWO DECADES) yesterday!! I haven’t really celebrated yet, because I started classes so early and didn’t get back to Gibson until 11 PM from a band performance. I had a really long birthday, but also a really good one. I think birthdays away from home are one of the hardest things about college and being so far away, but the people I’m surrounded by in Fayetteville made it so much better than expected. I LUV U GUYS!!!!!