- Read at least 1 book a month for fun. I love to read, so reading for class isn’t awful – but I still feel like last year my reading for pleasure fell off. I’m hoping to keep myself accountable with the monthly WEIRRD posts, but also by writing in my planner. I got a lot of books for Christmas, so as long as they last I should be able to keep this resolution.
- Take better care of my skin. I have honestly never really had any trouble with keeping my skin clear, but I still feel like I should take better care of it. I want to get a good moisturizer to use in the morning and at night and I want to make sure that I take off my makeup each night. Sometimes I get really lazy and decide I’ll be fine with leaving it on, but that’s a lie and we all know it.
- Write for this blog more. I want to consistently put out The Friday Five, but also write more posts on my lifestyle and thoughts. I feel like I don’t express my opinions and feelings and creative-ness enough – and sharing this blog with Abby is a great creative outlet and place to do that.
- Be a better member of Tau Beta Sigma. Part of this will be doing more than just meeting the membership requirements. I want to be there for my sisters (& brothers) more. I also want to make sure that I’m the best big to both of my little I can be. I’m really excited to have a little, but I need to make sure that the excitement doesn’t wear off and that I always be there for them and cultivate a good relationship.
- Spend more time on school work. This finals week, I spent a lot of time in the library studying – with really good results. I want to put out that same amount of effort and try to stay ahead so that the weeks where my tests and papers are all piled together aren’t THAT overwhelming. I’ve been making really good use of my Passion Planner so far this school year, but I can definetley do more with it by planning times to study and start working on assignments ahead of time.