- I have not been getting enough sleep. It has become a problem. I need to start sleeping more. But hanging out with people is so fun. I want to do that too. I just need more hours in the day.
- I also need more days in the weekend. There is never enough time to do everything I need to do. Plus I want to relax on the weekends. But I can’t. Because there is stuff I need to be doing. So another day would be nice.
- The MC’s made it to midpoint!! I’m so proud of all of the friends I have made since their process started. They have all come so far and worked so hard and process is halfway over and AHHHH I love them.
- The Phenomenon of the Disappearing Flex: or, Mallory Buys Too Much Coffee. Basically, we are five weeks into the semester and I only have 8 dollars left in flex. And basically the only thing I buy with flex is coffee. Also, I always buy snacks at Club Red to reward myself for studying. It is a problem.
- One of the baristas at Starbucks knows my name. I don’t know what this means. I really didn’t think that I was buying that much coffee, but if she knows my name then I think I have been buying that much coffee. Is this a good thing? Or a shameful thing?