- Ed Sheeran’s new album is full of bops y’all. I am so pumped it’s out and I can listen to it and I can’t wait to learn all of the words to all of the songs. Lorde’s new single was also released yesterday and it is also a total bop. This week was good for music.
- My friends invested in The Voting Game to keep at Abby’s house so that when we end up there late into the night we have something to entertain us. I think it was a good decision – but I hate what the outcome of the votes say about me even though I know that they were all pretty accurate.
- This week wasn’t as packed full of school as last week, but it still somehow managed to be just as stressful. FUN TIMES.
- I gave up Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for Lent. Which started two days ago. I am already on the struggle bus. I’m making a blog post of all the things that I think that I would tweet that will be published at the end of Lent. Stay tuned!!!
- Every day I am so thankful for the people that have come into my life this past school year. I have made so many invaluable friendships and it’s really cool. Just thought I would say that. I love my friends.