- This week was a week full of no sleep because I had so many tests and assignments to do, and next week is finals week. I definitely was up so late sometimes that I couldn’t speak coherently. I think it might have paid off, but there is no way to know for sure yet.
- TBS/KKY formal was last night, and Abby and I won the “Best Duo” award. So basically the members of TBS think that we spend too much time together and are cute when we talk to each other during chapter.
- Earlier this semester I asked Carter to be my honorary big brother, and he keeps excluding me from pictures he takes with his family. I FINALLY MADE IT IN ONE!!! (We practice tough love, but I promise we do love each other. I think.)
- This is Becca and her family loving each other. I was honestly really upset I wasn’t close enough to her to kiss her on the cheek too, so I didn’t really know what to do with my face.
- I am known within TBS and all of the friend groups that I am a part of for the amount of tears I shed and the way that I look when I cry. Last night, I spoke on behalf of my honorary big, Natalie, because she is graduating and I am going to miss her so so much, and this picture was captured of some tears. -Mallory
P.S. SHOUT OUT TO WENDY STEWART, TBS’S HISTORIAN, FOR TAKING ALL OF THESE GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!