- I am officially moved out of da Gib!!! I am home in New Boston for the weekend, and then it’s off to Houston for the summer. I am so pumped about the things ahead of me in the near future, but it’s always bittersweet to leave Fayetteville and all my friends for the summer. The way finals week works, you don’t really know when you are seeing someone for the last time for a few months so you don’t really know when to say goodbye. Which is really weird.
- God bless my French professor Cecile. I somehow managed to get an 83% on my French final – this is the highest score I’ve ever made on a French exam. I honestly didn’t pass a test last semester, so to go from that to a B on the final is an amazing feeling. I honestly owe it all to her fantastic teaching. 10/10 would recommend.
- The soundtrack of finals week was Carrie & Lowell Live by Sufjan Stevens. It’s honestly all I listened to this week because of 1. how soothing it is and 2. how GOOD it is. I have a newfound love for Sufjan so that’s really exciting.
- I realized that I have to find a new place to get matcha while I’m in Houston. I’m honestly really nervous about this because of the bad experience Abby and I had in Nashville during spring break (the matcha latte somehow tasted like play dough). I will keep you updated to see if I am successful.
- I am sad because a lot of very important people in my life graduated today or are graduating tomorrow. I am so proud of them and excited to see what they do as they take the next steps in their lives, but I will miss them all so incredibly. It’s weird to be at the point in my life that people are leaving and getting real adult jobs or going to graduate school. I wish them all the happiness in the world!!!!